From: <jasonbeinbrech@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 2:35 PM
Subject: IML: 67 Imperial Heater blower resisitor

Hello,
I am in need of a new resistor for my a/c heater blower motor. I have non
atc. If anyone has an updated part number that would be great. The number on
the part is 2607435. I would imagine that there is an updated part number
but maybe not. Also I am attempting to repair my power window switches and
was wondering ther best way to take them apart and clean them. Thanks.
Jason Beinbrech
67 crown 4 drht