'59 LeBaron on eBay

Hello All

I see there is a 1959 "Chrysler Crown Imperial New Yorker LeBaron" for sale. Actually it is a 1959 LeBaron. There are a lot of pictures of it which shows it to be in what appears to be very good shape. I note that there are a few flaws visible (e.g. padding on steering wheel) but it is a beautiful machine. Does not appear to have A/C.
This car is of particular interest to me as it is almost identical to mine. I have the dual A/C but I do not have Auto Pilot. The color is the same.
My car is "about" 10 weeks away from completion after having gone through a complete frame off restoration which was started in April, 2003.
There will be a few "hard to find" items that I will continue to pursue (e.g. the medallions that fit into the LeBaron logo on the front fenders and the small reflectors that fit below the taillights) and I expect I may be looking for many pieces for as long as I have the car.

Mel