'62 vert/San Mateo, CA?Brakes??

I shared your concerns about the shop's abilities.  They were allayed when
an older (well, older than me anyway) shop guy mentioned a gentleman named
Peter Lu, who is an avid Mopar collector and runs Peter's Cafe in Millbrae
-- this is a shameless plug for a Mopar lover who also serves good food.
He said Peter's cars are frequently in his shop, and I felt much better.
The note I left included the OIC's web site address.  I hope the owner
announces himself on the list soon.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial