'62 vert/San Mateo, CA?Brakes??

It will be interesting to see if he calls your club after that place "works" on
his brakes. Most new owners have no idea what they are getting into with the
brakes on old Imperials, unless they have prior experience. Most shops don't
either, and often mess them up before they are ever fixed right. It is possible
that they know what they are doing, but not very likely. At least we will all
be here to pick up the pieces if it turns out he needs the help. I hope your
flyer included a blurb about the IML. There are no resources other than factory
service manuals that go into as much detail about those brakes as the OIC.

Paul