Inspection Help Albany/UticaNY area needed

Inspection Help Albany/UticaNY area needed

Car is in St. Johnsville, NY, off the thruway 60 miles west of Albany.  Anyone near there who might be willing to check it out for me??  Confession, though, it is not an Imperial(gasp).  However it is a car that greatly interests me but I want to know how solid the body is, whether or not there is much bondo in the repairs, if the top bows and latches are there.  Pics look reasonably good.  I know the floors are/were gone as quite a bit of the floor has been replaced.  Wonder about the trunk floor.  Car is in primer, some mild customizing has taken place--leaded in fender to body  gaps for the rear fenders--and looks fairly straight. Would like to know if the primer covers up terrible secrets or a good solid straight body.  Also it is supposed to run.  Would like to know that for real, not just on the seller's say-so.  Plane trips from CA are $300 plus these days to Albany--also have to wait 14 days for the "bargain fares" plus going by way of Baltimore from San Francisco to Albany, so wonder if I could ask for assistance??

Happy to cover gas/time expenses as you wish.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, Richmond, CA