leather front seat (2 door version) for my 78 NYB

leather front seat (2 door version) for my 78 NYB

I visited a local upholstery repair here in Kingston, Ontario.  I want
to get my front seat recovered.  The car is a 78 NYB, 2 door, St Regis
roof and leather interior.

The leather seat is tan or beige in colour.  The car is painted fawn
gold, pretty much the same colour as the leather.

We looked at a 1978 Detroit book, under Chrysler.  It looks like my
leather is Oxford L-4726.  Oxford seems to be the texture or surface
pattern and the L-4726 is the colour.

Does that sound right to you guys?

Alan Harper
64 Mercury 3/4 ton flatbed
69 Dodge D100 pickup
76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham
78 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham St. Regis
92 Ford T-Bird
alan__harper@xxxxxxxxx
preservationist of our chrome heritage
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM