Small block hemi heads

I was speaking with a metalshaper friend today and was surprised to find
out that we have a bunch in common.  His company, Rod and Custom
Machines makes all kinds of parts for early hemis, primarily for the
street rodder market.   They have just introduced something that may be
of interest to some of us.  Hemi heads for small block Mopars (360).
They're not cheap but you would be the only one on your block with a 360
Hemi in your later model Imperial.

The web site is:

rodandcustommachines.com

I have no relationship with their business but these are nice folks
(father and son).  I spent a week with them shaping metal last year.

Regards

Kerryp
dte.net/57imperial
wheelingmachines.com

begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard