New Edelbrock 1406 Installation..

> I just got my 1406 and was wondering what tips you
> all might have on
> installing it.  Any comment would be appreciated!

Step 1: Remove Holley
Step 2: Set Edelbrock onto manifold
Step 3: attach fuel line using piece of 3/8" rubber
tube from Pep Boys, an inline filter, and some fuel
line clamps from "Help!"
Step 4: Drop kick Holley into nearest garbage
receptacle, or list on ebay for $0.99.
Step 5: enjoy the smoother idle.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro