64 restoration.

Brake-wise there could be benefits to using the more modern parts to update
your car, although it is not necessary. The 1964 Imperial was a great car just
the way that it was built.

With regard to the tilt wheel, if you are restoring the '64 you can not use the
column from the other cars since your '64 has a push button transmission. I
guess that one should never say never, but the modifications necessary to adapt
that column into your push button car would be extensive.

Paul