Looking for good reputable bodyman

I know a guy who does good collision repair work in Brooklyn. His name is JR
and the shop is Autodent on Fort Hamilton Parkway.  He is NOT a restoration
shop. He's a new car collision damage guy, so it's not concours stuff, but
his personal cars are nice. You get daily driver quality work.  If you are
looking for a fair guy with reasonable rates he's good.  He told my Dad that
he restored his Dad's 80s Imperial.

Rob