Looking for good reputable bodyman

I highly recommend Dales Custom Autobody in Hackettstown, NJ.
His work is absolutely incredible.
You might wait a little while to get your car in but
once you do, you'll be glad you did.

He specializes in Hot Rods and restos and his rates are reasonable.

He has a web site. Type in Dales Custom Auto on your search engine.
If you can't find the site, let me know and I'll send the URL.

I know other great restoration shops in Jersey but their rates are up in
the clouds.

I do professional photography for the shops so I see their work.
Please tell him Curt referred you. You can see all of my pictures
on his walls when you go there.

Curt
Blairstown NJ
63 Crown Convertible