1993 imperial emblem search

Russell Sullivan
W Bell
Larry Noska
Anton Kulik
  Just an update to your comments and suggestions about trying to locate two emblems for my Mother's 1993 Imperial.  (rear door location).  I  emailed Old Town,
Fl, but have not heard anything back yet.  I have not tried partsvoice.com because I do not have a part number.  I called Galeanachrysler but they did not have the part and could not order it.  I have called over 15 junk yards in a 150 mile radius and did not find any.  One guy wanted to sell the rear door and would not take off the emblem.  Today I went back to a local junk yard and talked to the owner.  He finally said he might have an imperial on the lot and I rode with one of his men to the back of the lot.  He did have one but it only had one complete emblem.  The other one was like my Mother's (round center piece missing).  It took him about 15 minutes to get the vinyl roof on the door off and then take 3 small nuts off the back side of the emblem and remove.  I suspect the time involved removing this emblem  is part of the reason I am having trouble finding what I need.  Unless I can be there in person the junk people probably don't want to go to the trouble to remove this emblem.
  Anton I am still looking because I need two emblems and have only found one so far.  If I find two more I will send you the extra one for your car if you still need it by then?
Thanks to all,
Buddy Melton
1993 Imperial
1988 Dodge Truck 4x4