New Subscriber(s): jamie
Email Address is: watties02@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Adelaide, Australia

Car(s) owned: 58 crown
59 crown 2door
60 crown
62 lebaron

Self-Introduction: I live in Australia, the land down under, i aquired my
cars through my father.Joe, my father, collected many american cars
throughout the 60's and 70's from buicks to cadillacs to chryslers my
favorites,he still owns most of them, about 35 cars in all, some makes very
rare, such as a 39 hudson, 36 graham owned by helina ruibenstein, a buick
made in honk kong,my 62 lebaron thatv was converted to right hand drive in
america, and brought to Australia by chrysler and sold in its Adelaide show
rooms back in the seventees, i still have the news article.