Please Welcome Vince Balderaz

New Subscriber(s): Vince Balderaz
Email Address is: vrbalderaz@xxxxxxx
Member Location: new mexico

Car(s) owned: 1969 imperial Labaron  4 dr. hard top in restoration

Self-Introduction: I took on restoring this great car and having
difficulties find info and advise on engine and electical repairs.   I got
this car from an elderly couple and it has a lot lights a lot of electonics
and I need help from those who are experincing the same problems and help
fro the technical experts you have.  Right off I need help with thje
following. I changed timing chain and gears and swapped heads from a 73 400
magnum engine to my 69 440 block ,, now I have lost power and lots of bnack
fire through the carb. I checke and rechecked for correct timing settings
and still I get the same results, I think my valves are not closing
properly,, the only difference I noticed was that the 400 head has heavier
spings rocker arms and bigger valves, and the push rods were shorter,,
Please offer advise or suggest repair manuals ehere I may get some answers.