1960 Imperial Update

I was kind  of down today knowing I couldn't afford to get the 413 block yet. So I pulled out the paint remover and started on the passenger side. Under the ugly Goldish tannish color is the Dusk Mauve. I was blown away how pretty that color is and how it changed the personality of the car. Tomorrow I will see about the driver side. Feeling better again knowing what may be coming.

Tim