1963 Tail lights

Hi everyone,

I plan to replace my '63 LeBaron's tail lights
with a better looking, less scruffy set.

I would like to think that this will be a fairly
straight-forward venture. Any comments, suggestions
warning, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

As always, thanks you all for your experise and
consideration.
Jim Brown
'62 Custom
'63 LeBaron