From: r.van.Lent
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:56 AM
Subject: Re: IML: transmision fluid 57and oil cooler

I already have a transmision cooler  but its a bit to small for what I like
The car has A/C but its not working compressor won't turn its blocked
can I use the A/C condenser as a transmision cooler?
I know its not original but the condensor is large enough I think
Remco
who realy know's what transmision fluid to use in my 57
I am told to use F type  M type and dextron
I am towing a 6000 pound trailor
is that making any diverence

Remco
1957  4 Dr Ht