recommendation:Engine Paint 1964

I highly recommend BILL HIRSCH automotive supplies in Newark, New Jersey.
973-642-2404  He sells the paint you need in spray cans and it matches the
color perfectly and is high temp paint also.  I know he advertises in
Hemmings monthly and on their website.  I have had very good experiences
dealing with this supplier.  I am lucky because I can go there in person.
Imperial 413's in 64 used the regular turquoise blue color.

Dave Brown
64 Crown Coupe
(2) 66 LeBarons
77 Plymouth Gran Fury Sport Suburban