Fuel Filter Insert -'55 & '56

The factory fuel filter on the '55 is the same type, only much larger than the
one on the '56. It seems that the further back you go, the bigger they get.

I am guessing that the entire assembly might interchange between '55 and '56,
but not bits and pieces. I had two '55s and they both had the exact same
filter, a much larger bowl than the '56. I was able to get a replacement for
the '55 and the '56, but I am still running the original elements in both. I
bought the '56 replacement over 20 years ago. It is in a green and black Carter
box. I bought the one for the '55 in 1997. It was NOS from a local parts house.

Paul