1931 Imperial Cluster gear

IML'ers:

I am going to reproduce the cluster gear for the 1931 Chrysler Imperial Model CG 4-speed transmission. I am also going to reproduce the shift forks for the CG. All of the parts will be made from solid billets. If you are interested, let me know ASAP and I will quote price and timing.

Sherwood Kahlenberg
31 Imperial CG LeBaron Convertible Sedan