'56 tune-up part #s Autolight plug #

I just bought a set of Autolight spark plugs for my '56 yesterday. I think they
are "65" s (new number series). The '55 Imperial plug number is "66". I don't
know what the difference is. I haven't bought the other parts for many years. I
do know that the old Autolight spark plug number for the '56 was AGR42. I also
had memorized the oil filter element number that was CH192PL. I believe that it
was an old Fram number, but the box of elements in the garage are WIX.

Paul