"56 Chrysler

I know where there is a 56 Chrysler Windsor for sale. Runs good, even the radio works, needs paint and some rear brake work. They guy wants $600 for it and you can drive it away. Contact me off list if interested. Sorry, it's not an Imperial, but you can't get much closer.
Clint Carter
'59 Crown
Laurie's Pink Lady