Is this one for really?

OK, will some of our more knowledgeable members please look at this very oddly
named listing (or maybe just badly spelled) and tell me if it's on the level?
Car is kinda neat looking, though I personally prefer a bit more protection
from the elements! (and I could get a nice new truck and trailer for the price
of this one!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453061139&category=43905

Bill Ullman, I can't for the life of me come up with your email addy to check
in on the local NW or Puget Sound area club idea - email me off list please?
thanks.

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proudly a member of NRA
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT