Austin TX Imperial owners

I got the drum situation figured out, but I still have not gotten the upper control arm done. What was the name of the place you suggested? Was it B&G? The car is roadworthy and running great though.
Thanks for asking. Would be glad to meet everyone when they get the meeting figured out. I still have yet to see another Imperial around town, but I knew in a town like this there had to be some. :)
Jasmine