From: "Kate Triplett" <ad_ablurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:03 PM
Subject: IML: Is this one for really?

> OK, will some of our more knowledgeable members please look at this very
oddly named listing (or maybe just badly spelled) and tell me if it's on the
level? Car is kinda neat looking, though I personally prefer a bit more
protection from the elements! (and I could get a nice new truck and trailer
for the price of this one!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453061139&category=43905

> Bill Ullman, I can't for the life of me come up with your email addy to
check in on the local NW or Puget Sound area club idea - email me off list
please? thanks.