Even at This Late Date

From: "DR CHALLENGER" <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Who cares about the comment. they had the part.

True enough, but the attitude and tone of voice accompanying his comments got to me at that moment. It may have been said in jest but it caught me off guard. Doesn't seem to matter as much now. I never had to justify my taste in automobiles to anybody before and I won't start now. :-) Now if he had said, "I won't sell you this fuel pump to waste on that Imperial, but I'll sell it to somebody with a high performance "B" body car", then I would have been rather perturbed.