Give me a Brake

Title:
but I like Hugh's idea of the dual pots under the bellows,
Do you have read this page on the Chrysler 300 site ?
http://crossrams.com/dualmaster/mod.html
I think i'll go with this conversion because i feel unsafe with my single MC ...
Note that the correct MC is i think the 11323 (69 to ?Mopar) at the end of this page:
http://www.mpbrakes.com/findmasteracc.htm  (but less expensive at Rockauto or Parts america)

Note that on my '57 MC i've put an extra "glass bottle" which was manufactured in france in the '60s for foreign cars which haven't a clear level sight on the MC. The french laws require this thing. I've soldered a small fitting on the MC cover, put a god gasket on the cover and installed the "bottle" on the firewall just above the MC . On non AC cars it's easy because you could put it in "lieu et place" of the AC solenoid.

BTW, what is the best make for MC : Cardone ? Wagner ? Bendix ? Raybestos ? (Cardone is the less expensive)

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad