MotorMounts-'66

Hi All!...just wanted to say a very very HAppy Holiday to everyone before I
sign off for a few days. (going to the grand-kids for Christmas and didn't
want to have a few hundred emails waiting when I got back).

To Richard Wolf --------regarding the next meeting of the Central NJ Imperial
group, please email me any news AFTER Dec. 30th. I'll check with you once I
return regardless, but didn't want you to think I was no longer interested if
you got no reply from me after sending me something....have a Happy!!!

Dan & Donna Melnik