IML DIGEST TIRE SIZES & calendars?

I ran 235-75R15 pickup tires on my 66 Crown - of course this was on ranch roads
in Wyoming 30 years ago, not much pavement until you got to the interstate. The
bit of extra sidewall height on a light truck tire gave a little extra
"cushion" between the rocks and my undercarriage, and they were enough tire to
carry the car comfortably.

Until I can afford to buy new tires for Lucille, she is riding beautifully on a
set of near-new Toyo LT radials, again 235-75R15 size, that were kept when that
dink 19-yr old hit me broadside and totalled the half ton GMC they were on.
These tires are just a bit "soft" for the weight of the car, but they handle
nicely, run quietly and have the all-weather pattern. Other than abominable
white letters, they will do until tire money rolls in. Maybe with new tires,
she will be pretty enough to make the calendar!

BTW, I have not yet received my calendar - was sure hoping it would be here
before Christmas. Perhaps it was picked off by the same person who intercepted
the TimTams a friend sent from Australia a couple months ago....

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proudly a member of NRA
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Imperial Crown 4-door HT