MotorMounts-'66

Floating power is the correct one.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: IML: MotorMounts-'66

Hi all!...After checking out the web site for "imperialservices.net" and
noting that I can order motor as well as transmission mounts for my '66
conv.'s I first have a question.....can someone please tell me what the
difference is between FLOATING POWER REPLACEMENTS and HARNESSED POWER
CONVERSION motor mounts???? The HARNESSED '''''' items are indicated to
be "for daily drivers" so I guess they are not replacements of the originals,
or do I have it backwards???? I know a number of the IML members have
mentioned IMPERIAL SERVICES for items in the past but instead of crawling
under the car and looking with my own 4 eyes to see just what the motor
mounts actually look like, can someone please let me know which item is the
correct replacement for a '66 (convertible) ?
Thanks all and hope you have a GREAT Holiday!!!!!!
Dan Melnik