1968 Imperial Convertible

Hi List
I received my Imperial calendar and it's great. Thanks Leslie for all your time and effort. There is a fellow up here in Surrey B.C. Canada, who is trying to sell a 1968 Imperial Convertible. He brought it up from California 5 years ago. It has the TNT 440 motor,41,000 miles but it has been sitting for more than 5 years. He said he got it running but it was rough?? The body is straight and there is no rust anywhere but it will need a paint job as it is a  very faded ( green ). He has a new top for it and the bows have been sand blasted and painted black. The chrome bumpers are good and all the other exterior and interior chrome has been done. The interior is out of the car. He said he had the seats redone in naughahide( vinyl ) but the door panels need to be done. The car has A/C and most of the options available . I looked at the car last Sat.and I would love to have it but it is not in my budget at this time although I offered him my 1981 Imperial Seasray green in trade in # 3 1/2 condition. He said he would think about it. He is motivated to sell as he needs the garage space for another car. He is asking $6,800 Canadian for the car. WE are about 100 miles north of Seattle. If you are interested E-mail me and I will put you in touch with him. It would be nice if a club member got this car as there where only 474 made and the TNT motor was an option motor.
Tony Prefontaine
Delta B.C.
Canada