To: IML
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 4:31 PM
Subject: IML: No trip to Ca

Well, I hope no one was counting on the cheap transport from the Southland to LA because I've decided not to go.  Hope this didn't cause anyone any problems but no one had contacted me yet anyway.

Kerryp
http://dte.net/57imperial
KaP Imperial Services - Patch Panels, Metalshaping, Restoration
Manufacturer of high quality Wheeling Machines

---