From: "Brad Hogg" <roadhogg@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1990 Imperial Electrical Issue

I did some testing.  Out of the 7 wires on that large connector, the centre
three are dead when the key is on.  If I apply power to that point, the dead
ccts start working again.  I then took the connector off and ran the same
test on the switch itself.  When the key is on, there is no continuity
between the power wire going into the switch and those three centre pins.
It most assuredly is the switch.