440 failures and other nightmares

Kate,

Don't worry about Lucille. There is nothing that she can do that can't be
easily repaired these days. Even if she "spun a bearing" her motor could be
replaced and all would once again be right with the world.

The thing that makes us different from the rest of the world is that we WILL
fix our cars. Other people have to think about it first, and then often do not.

Happy motoring!

Paul