'68 440 woes

Hi All,
    Just dropped in to see what was going on and saw the thread about '68's.  My '68 seems to have developed an appetite for pushrods... I straightened, then replaced a few, then started replacing lifters one-at-a time where pushrods kept getting bent, thinking the lifters may be sticking.  This is a 44,000 mile car that sat in a barn from 1979 until almost 2000 when it came to live here.

    Has anyone else been through this with a 440 that's sat a long time?  I should probably just replace all the lifters, by the sound of it, but wonder if anyone else has some input?

Thanks,
Steve Charette
'63 Custom
'68 Crown