IML DIGEST rebuilding 440 in 1968 Crown

Paul, in addition to the other comments, here is another one.  One of the
factors that kills these plastic timing gears is time as well as miles.  My
guess is that the vast majority of the 60's 440s have these nylon covered gears
replaced at one time or another by now, due to age.

D^2

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx: