Build quality of the 57 Imperial

I have only had the chance to look around 1 x  57 Imp. comparing it to a friends 59 , the 59 is quiet a lot better. The doors on the 57 sounded " Tinny" compared to the 59 when shut. This problem is not unique to the Chrysler group in general. Vauxhall had very similar problems with the f series Victor & p.a series Cresta & velox. Great engines but poor materials to build with. What is interesting is  what or if any difference in build quality between the Detroit built Imperial & the Swiss built one's. I would imagine that the Swiss built Imperial would have been put together better. This due to the lower build & the prestige, that as a company they would want to break in to the European Luxury car market.
Regards
Dave 60 Le Baron