65 washer fluid resevoir

1965 Imperials did not have a water bag. They had a semi- transparent plastic
bottle with the Chrysler Pentistar embossed on the front. They have a black
plastic cap that is fastened to the top of the bottle with a pointed end poked
into a hole.

As the bottle gets old, it turns brown and cracks, although it usually stays
intact, it will not hold water.

Paul