Calander printing

Our Marketing Administrator has provided me with two names of possible companies that might print the calander.

If you have specific questions or need names then call me at 1.205.980.8629 or 1.205.229.5572 for more detail.

1st contact

Hatco
Dean Trautman President
1.516.293.9294

2nd contact

Dot comm  (not an on-line service)
Rob Wilner
631.738.8100

Our Marketing Administrator is Mrs. Carol Posnack.

Frank Rush