Center Bearing

Hello All

Some time back someone from the list said they had their center bearing rebuilt and gave the name and location of the business that did the work.
I meant to save this piece of information and if I did so I saved it in a well hidden location!
Would the person who offered the information please repeat it for my benefit?
Thank you.

Mel