How nany?

I just had a telephone conversation with Dave and Tracy in the U.K. about this
very topic. We spoke on the phone about our respective 1960 LeBaron Sedans,
which are both Powder Bronze Metallic. We talked about posting a question about
how many (not nany, but close) there were still out there. Thank you for doing
it for us!

What color is your 1960 LeBaron Sedan? Does it have an alternator or a
generator? Does the emergency brake release say "PUSH" or "PULL OUT PUSH DOWN"?
What listed options does it have?

I can send you some photos of mine, or you can see a couple of them in the
November Spotlight article.

Paul