Air

My '60 LeBaron Sedan has factory air conditioning. I paid a lot of money to
have it rebuilt many years ago. Now, from lack of use, it no longer works,
plus, if I do repair it, I have to have it converted to R134a, which is also an
expensive proposition.

I would tend to recommend that if your car didn't have it new, you might be
ahead to leave it off, and unless you plan on using the car regularly, you will
spend more keeping the air conditioning working than getting a nice paint job
on your car (maybe it doesn't need a paint job, but I think you get my point).

Paul