Please Welcome a New Member Jason Clampitt (1967)

Please Welcome a New Member Jason Clampitt (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Jason Clampitt
Email Address is: cjclampitt@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Minnesota

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown Coupe Mobile Director

Self-Introduction: I recently became an own of an Imperial. After fixing a
few mechanical problems I have been able to drive it. It is a very fun car
to drive. I am very impressed with its size and power. I have a few things i
want to do yet. It has the old style tires and I think an new set of todays
tires would make the car go down the road better. After I do some detailing
I might go to a car show. Here in MN we have a show called Mopars In The
Park. It would be fun to go to it. I am not sure what else to say. I own an
Imperial and your webpage looks to be very informative.