Please Welcome a New Member David Port (1957)

Please Welcome a New Member David Port (1957)

New Subscriber(s): David Port
Email Address is: tdavidport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta, GA

Car(s) owned: 1957 4-door Southhampton (Shell Pink with Burnished Copper
top)

Self-Introduction: I purchased my '57 from a retired orthodontist from
Spencer, Iowa who
was primarily a Lincoln collector.  He had 35 vehicles and wanted to
thin out his collection.  I've always been a Chrysler Corp. fan, and
presently own 3 other Chrysler products:  a 1960 Chrysler Windsor Sport
Coupe (red w/ black top), a 1971 Dodge D100 Adventurer Special Edition
(dark green and white) and a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V (bright red W
black convertible top)-As you know, the Rootes Group of Great Britain
was fully bought by Chrysler in 1967.

My Imperial has 37,000 original miles on it and purrs smoothly.  It has
factory A/C, Town and Country radio, Rear Window Defogger, Power Windows,
Power Seat and a Reverbarator all of which still work.  It has the
Flitesweep Deck Lid and Quad Headlamps, and complete new NOS upholstery
has been installed.  All I need to do is get rid of the pretty but awful
handling B.F. Goodrich Silvertowns!

I'm so glad to find your Imperial Club.  It's good to see people who
appreciate the finest products of the old Chrysler Corporation.

P.S. I used to own a Rosewood 1964 Crown 4-Door Hardtop, and deeply
regret selling it!