Please Welcome new Members Bob & Margaret Gerrard (1961)

Please Welcome new Members Bob & Margaret Gerrard (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Bob  & Margaret Gerrard
Email Address is: mgerrard@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown Imperial 4 Door H.T.  (Blue exterior and interior)
81,000 original miles, good original condition, known history, B.C. Car.

Self-Introduction: We are long-time members of the Vintage Car Club of
Canada, Chilliwack, B.C. Chapter.   Previously owned a 1931 Chrysler C.M. 6,
Sport Coupe and a 1949 Willys Overland Jeepster.    We recently purchased
the 61 Crown Imperial, the previous owner started to upgrade but
unfortunately passed away before he could complete the project.   We heard
about the car from a mutual friend who introduced us to the widow and
subsequently we purchased the car on sight.  Currently applying for B.C.
collector plates.  To bring the car to show condition it is presently in the
paint shop and requires front and back carpets to complete.  We plan using
the car as a driver and hope to participate in all Morpar functions.  We
would be glad to correspond with any present or previous Imperial owners.