Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '66 Crown break in poor you

Sorry to hear that your car has been f....... with , real thievery I can
understand but that sort of no profit stuff does my head in, what is this
generation breeding the word MORON comes readily to mind as well it should
nowadays, I suppose you must think yourself lucky they did not break a
window to get in!!! there is just the off chance they threw them away when
they discovered what they had so a few notices stuck up in the area might
bring something if your near enough.
                      David Munson