Warning buzzer and digital cluster

Well, basically there is one buzzer (location unknown
to me as of now...).

This buzzer is used by the key-in circuit, the light's
left on circuit, and the door-open key's in circuit,
etc.

When any or all of these circuits need the buzzer, you
get a noise-break-noise, repeat.

I wired it all up, checked my connections, and
everything worked. So I closed all the doors, got in
the seat, put on the seat belt, and had my friend
throw on the +12volt battery cable. No sound. Turn the
ignition switch to the on position- I get a constant
buzzer sound (no breaks). Remove the key and turn off
car completely- buzzer stays on....

So, I took apart the steering column and cut the wires
for the key-in chime. This did nothing to help me. Put
that back together, pulled fuse #8- buzzer, message
center, cluster, and idiot lights stop. Re-wire
cluster to a different fuse- now cluster, idiot lights
work, no buzzer (except key in chime and lights left
on chime), and no message center.

My guess is that the message center circuit has
something to do with the problem (as that circuit also
is the one which monitors when doors are open/shut.

BTW- dome lights are all operational- so it's not like
a door button is broken.

If I could find the buzzer and disconnect it,
everything should work except I'd never hear a buzzer
(which is alright for me!).