67 pwr steering bracket

The power steering bracket on my crown is just about at the end of it's rope (or should I say belt) It was cracked in 3 places, I welded it, painted it replaced the rubber part, but that special shouldered bolt is shot, new ones are not available. It's still a pos and doesn't work like it should. Has anyone replaced one of those types with a newer one, do the belts and pulleys work out, thanks, mike Becker

67 crown, convert and lebaron