droopy dash

IF THIS IS A CAST PIECE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL BODY
PERSON DO IT.  IF IT IS SLIGHT HE WILL HAVE THE  EYE
FOR IT.  PARTS FOR THESE CARS ARE HARD TO COME BY. A
GOOD BODY PERSON WILL HAVE THE BROPER TOOLS TO FIX IT.
2*4 ARE GOOD FOR MANY THINGS BUT CAN DISTROY A GOOB
PIECE OF POT METAL IN A SECOND.  gOOD lUCK!!!!rc

MArk McDonald <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I
posted this before, but I don't recall seeing it