seat options

<<<<<<<<<<
Kerry Pinkerton wrote:
I had a 72 parts car that had leather seats so that was definitely an =
option.  I've never seen a true bench seat in a 72-73.  >>>>>>>>>

Our 73 2-door has a true bench seat, if I understand your definition right -
the whole seat moves as an assembly, with one adjuster, on the driver side.
It's a base model Lebaron with few
options. The only one we really miss
is power locks. It's a looong way
across to unlock the door.